Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Texas Newcomer HELP!!!

I am a veterinary student from the University of Georgia, I will be on an Externship for three weeks (March 1st to March 20th)in Salado, Texas. I enjoy walking plowed up firebreaks here in Georgia finding arrowheads, and wanted to see if there were any good places around Salado that I could walk around and look for artifacts. If anybody wants to help a visitor out it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Drew

Re: Texas Newcomer HELP!!!

There are places there but they are privately owned and you will need permission from the owners to go hunt around.
They were having some problems a while back with trespass diggers messing things up in a couple of places over there.
Funny how a couple of fools can mess things up for the honest hunter.

BlahBlah.Hey Drew welcome to Texas.I grew up in Salado and their are lots of good places to look for artifacts in the Bell Co. area.Pace Park in downtown Salado is a good spot to surface hunt.

Try the local pawn shop. See we have a lot of home "break in's" in Texas not counting all the robbing that goes on in the Home Depot parking lot. You will be hard fixed to find some one that hasn't had their home broken into or had a Pick up stolen one time or another here in Texas.