Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"Point" me in the right direction for a Birthday Trip this week!

My B-day is on Thursday and the fiance and I want to go hit some point sites for a long weekend.

I have only done one pay site "mudfest 2009" and sadly didn't come away with anything, although my fiance did (no knock on chrisners, I definitely want to go back, just haven't had time yet!)

So this is what I would like some help with.

Need a starting spot on Thursday to go hit then another one on Friday and another one Saturday. We will be driving down from Dallas. Distance doesn't matter.

We do not want to do screen digs, our hands and scrapers will be just fine!

We would prefer that they aren't a mud pit. I know there is some weather scheduled for up here tomorrow but it looks like central/south Texas should be in the clear this week until Saturday.

Are sites even open during the week? If yall could help me plan this trip that would really be awesome. I appreciate it!

Re: "Point" me in the right direction for a Birthday Trip this week!

I emailed Roland will give him a call. Sounds like a trip!

BTW, anyone else want help point me in the right direction? I have three days...So Roland on one day....and....give me another hot spot to hit!

DFWPhotoguy
BTW, anyone else want help point me in the right direction? I have three days...So Roland on one day....and....give me another hot spot to hit!

Weather and $$$$$$ permitting, 3 digging days is not enough.

NOT open to the general public but maybe for a Birthday Child special treat, contact Bill Arnold, Front page top right, click TXDIGGER. He's probably getting some snow today.

In the sun belt. PALMERS is still producing. See contact info frt pg under PAY DIG SITES

Farther west where they have less severe WX. . .CAMP LIVE OAK. Excellent hill country accomodations with
a good midden right on the property. I just talked to the owner Butch on Saturday. Contact, frt pg under
PAY DIG SITES.

Just on the northern outskirts of Camp wood. ARROWHEAD GUEST HOUSE, contact under PAY DIG SITES.

Rolands, an excellent birthday bash selection. Would be a big plus if Lunker and / or Idaho was there at the same time to give you some guidance to where they
have been finding. A new area will be opening very soon but unfortunatly, thats for NEXT birthday party.

Happy Birthday !