Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DRIVE BY SHOOTINGS !

Passed a few ol;d friends on the way out to Camp Wood.

With vegitation at a winter minumum, Camp live Oak midden can be clearly seen from the main road . .

Photobucket

Then, right there out of the window on the other side of a vehicle. . . . WHATS THIS
A digfest in full swing. . .

Photobucket

FRL is alive and well. . . Very drizzly morn didn't kill any enthusiasm, lots of the old pros going farther & deeper . .

Photobucket

Next stop, Nachos at Barksdale. . . Drizzle shmizzle

Photobucket

Rosco headin back for another load. For those that know the area layout, the present digging is heading back upstream towards the original Andice camp.

Photobucket

The main reason I stopped by was to check on how they delt with all the underground plumbing that was inlaid
right into the midden camp.

Photobucket

Brilliant solution

Re: DRIVE BY SHOOTINGS !

nice pics Hal. I like seeing that part of the country in winter. Now I'm ready for spring. Your turn for snow.

Great pics Hal. How were they doing over at FRL?

johnnytx
Great pics Hal. How were they doing over at FRL?

It was pretty early in the morning so there wasn't much time for the gang to get to the good level but
As I reported, they were all the pro big guns that would have dumped their finds in the beer cooler when they
see me visiting !

That place was so top quality and prolific it's hard to immagine it being "dug out" til the longhorns have
to stay in the hanger.

I am pleased to report the recent activity is no where near my special sweet spot