Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DIGXLFEST AT TJ'S

Pronounced; DIG - EXEL - FEST

0730, meet me at the Falcon..
Photobucket

Mike puts the eye on James' Kerrville blade....Really outstanding but I goofed up, I didn't get a closeup as I thought it was in the front page past archives.
I cant find it. It's slightly pink in color and
L O N G. .
Photobucket

Some pre-screen tailgate teasers. . . From TJ's collection at Shoepeg just this past week.
Photobucket

The precise placement of a fresh load of dirt is a very critical and exacting task. Luckily for TJ,
Jamie, Kevin & Coby offered their help. . .
Photobucket

What could be so interesting as to keep Tehaucana, Colee & Flicker away from their screening ??
Photobucket

AHHHHhhh.. . a LANTRY. Mike pronounced it a G-9 then a few moments later a "G-8.5" When he then started to say " maybe " an "8" > > > I quick put it in the bank ! Side note :::: This is a true "insitu",
the nature of the soil was so fine in this area, when I flipped this section of dirt out across the screen, it ALL went through and just left this slightly tarnished treasure laying there !
Photobucket

Re: DIGXLFEST AT TJ'S

PART #2 ( it takes me so long to put these pics up. . .I'm taking no chances on punching the wrong
button and wiping the whole slate clean.

"fests" are not all giggles N flint , SOMEBODY has got to get the hard work done. In this case Flicker
slices the Fajita meat very thin ( so the older people can chew it easier )

Photobucket

Te measures each slice of meat with a digging tool to be sure it meets COA standards.
In this space we all extend thanks to Flicker & Te for providing ALL the food, beverages and condiments that made it a wonderfull luch. Notice the weather
conditions, clear and warm. . .Thanks to you too WX man
Photobucket

When TJ was away checking a hydraulic line I snook in a flint hugger SCRAT pic
Photobucket

Nuff frivolity. . .back to work..
Photobucket

Good thing for this tasty little morcel that lunch is over and the BBQ coals doused. . .
Photobucket

This is Jamie showing a small Perd she just found. I just noticed what an amazing pic this really is. . .
Look at that SHADDOW Jamie is casting, man, this Gal is REALLY thin

Photobucket

continued in part 3

Part #3 ( last ) Whew

Jamie finds.
Photobucket

Those very long shaddows means its time for DESERT !
We all chipped in for the cost of the Badger's birthday cake. Unforunatly, after the high cost of FORTY beautiful and expensive CANDLES, there was not enough funding for a larger cake.
Everyones' day finds are around the cake.

Photobucket

Coby & Kevin, two "old pros" we dug with in '07 ( Jamie was already seat belted in the vehicle )

Photobucket

Here's our group getting ready to munch down their one bitesize piece of cake . . .. .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BADGER

Photobucket

DAM We mistakenly thought the candles were made out of candy. . .

Photobucket

THE END

Photobucket

Whoops, , , , I missed it in the wee hours. To see the unusual Kerrville blade James is showing to Mike that I refer to in the second pic, , ,

Back to frt pg, top right, hit PICTURE OF THE WEEK ARCHIVES. All the way down, third row up from the bottom, left side red frame.
I was looking for a pic with a single blade rather than a whole frame full of beauties.
Even the original starting nodule must have been unique.

Good show Hal and that's a sweet Langtry!

It was a good dig even with meager finds, weather was perfect and we had a good bunch out there. It's a shame the mouse wasn't big even to feed everbody but we had plenty of torilla's to go around.

Good show Hal,...I'm glad that sweet little Langtry made your day!

great show Hal

I did have a picture of you at work Mike.
( on the right, not with the long hair !)
Photobucket

That was a short big city visit. . . did you have a chance to make a
Photobucket
?

That's a bunch of hard working guys and girls there Hal. Nothing but a flurry of dirt and clouds of ash while we're screening.

Yes Hal, had a big snowball fight in a parking lot, and got Christmas pictures for cards next season if it don't snow by Christmas. Leaving tomorrow to go back and work another week.

Where is TJ'S located?

It's northwest of Uvalde about 35 miles on Hwy 55

hi this is colee and i like the one picture of all of us after we are done diggin... tj looks so happy with me!! :)

ha thats a cute little snowman :)