Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for 1st addition Overstreet.

Hello all, I'm having a hard time finding a 1st addition Overstreet's Arrowhead book. I've looked through Amazon and Barnes&Noble as well as many collector sites. Any advice?

Re: Looking for 1st addition Overstreet.

look up hastings we all all the editions, that is were we got ours , though you may want to call them you get better results.

I've never even seen ole #1. If ( when ) you do find that collectable how about some very basic info for
the curious at heart.

Whats the front cover look like ?

How thick is it (inches or pages )?

What is the most expensive Pedernales listed ?

Optional Q, Having been on this project for a while, have you found any on line source that might have or
show some of the above querries ?

Tks [ good project }

I just found one listed on an auction site this morning. I ain't gonna mention which one for obvious reasons but at least I have a lead on one.

It is listed as having 768 pages and looks pretty thick. THe cover is cool but I don't know anything about what's in it.

Thanks for being interested in my search. I'm not gonna find one of those in a creek bed.

There is one up for auction on ebay right now. Starting bid is $45. Paul

Awesome. Thanks so much.