Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
do i have any right to these?

i fount these perfect peterfied teeth,and its not on private property,yeh,public tho,will what i fount be taken from me?ive been told by expert that this tooth is from a mastadon, aging back to 150,000,000to200million years old,my grampa passed knowledge of the area many years go,and i always been skeptial,for now im not so,i have photos i would love to share,or would it be better not to share,for i dont want to jepordize the loss of my find,

Re: do i have any right to these?

Great interesting post W, too bad I cant get the picture adress to pull up. A 200 million yr old Mastadon walking on the bottom of the ocean, would have been worth seeing.

Sure your finds will be taken from you, all you have to do is expand on what you have already stated

I wouldn't worry too much, get some sleep.

Mammoth crossed the land bridge to the US about 1.5 million years ago, so your age is off by about 149 million years. Other than that, I wish I could find some teeth. Noone will take them away unless you yell from a mountain top that you took them off public land. Everyone fossil hunts, just dont cross the line into trespassing or illegal digging.