Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Surface Finds Fredericksburg

All these were found while hiking around the property trying to figure out where to dig... Not sure what some of them are. Still not sure where to dig haha.
The ones I blew up are the ones I can't ID.

Re: Surface Finds Fredericksburg

#1 is a cool exotic #2 is a montell #3 is a Marcos maybe? Cool stuff, especially the eccentric.

Tucker
#1 is a cool exotic #2 is a montell #3 is a Marcos maybe? Cool stuff, especially the eccentric.

Yeah, even damaged, eccentrics are real treasures.
" where to dig " is always the unknown variable.

I want to dig, but I get so distracted.. I start walking and I find something then I start walking a little more and I find something else haha... when I start digging, I get bored after not finding anything, and I get that little devil on my shoulder telling me I am digging in the wrong place... I swear I will start digging soon =| After I find all the ones from walking around haha.

#1 Could be a broken Paisano IMHO.