Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pay dig help whos better?

Coming down there from east tx neear lake fork, wondering were to go so much good stuff i cant stand it anymore, be coming down thursday the day before good friday will be there until sunday, also would like to meet some of you guys and gals, also need a place to camp or cheap motel for shower. so keep your secrets but show me were to find something good my dad will be coming as well he is slobering at the mouth to go. any help i thank you exp1 aka jeremy...

Re: pay dig help whos better?

All pay digs run through "hot spots and "cool spots " so it depends on how your luck is running !

Two state parks ( camping ) near Leaky TX. Rolands offers free camping with paid daily dig fee.
Uvalde probably offers the most economical motels, being Urban and not a hill country resort.

Camp Live Oak on the North side of Leaky has a midden on the property.

Your proposed trip is on a holiday. . .you would be very well advised to nail down RESERVATIONS. Even
State parks have been known to hang up the "FULL " signs.

well we ruff it all the time , but really would like to know weather to go to nachos or jennings, seems they have been hot of late , also would like to creek hunt down there any creeks would be helpfull as well. and thank ya lots.

IF, you want to screen, Nacho's and TJ's are at the
top of the heap. Like Hal said, you go through hot
and cold spots, but there is one thing you can bank
on. Either operation will bring you as much dirt as
you can handle, and that is the name of the game,
.....Moving as much dirt as you can!

sure nuff lol contacted roland and nacho, the dig is on now to invent a gas operated hand digger with chainsaw motor lol. just kidding but we will be at rolands camping so if you guys are around come by swap tells then come to north texas to creek hunt . thanks for the help exp1 aka jeremy