Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wiggle picks

i want to order a wiggle pick from james kemp but i cant find a phone number or e mail address for him to order one. does anyone have that info. thanks

Re: wiggle picks

James Kemp 254-889-3885

he's the best in the business in my opinion

Hey were you located at?
If your in my area I will give you one.I'm in Carthage Texas.If anyone else is interested in one let me know I can make them at half the cost of James picks and I make them the same as he does.call 903-690-1333

Icould probably get rid of few for you here in the Hill Country, but I don't know where Carthage is Steven.

If anyone has a place to dig in or around the hill country I can bring a butt load wiggle picks to trade for a dig.I'm in east Texas.

I'll talk to my buddy, he is the one with the good spots.... and he wants a wiggle pick as do I . Generous offer Steven thanks