Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mckinnerney/S**** Pay Dig Junction Texas

Made another trip to Junction from Corpus and thoughthe weather was gorgeous the first day we got snowed out the second. Jumped into some fresh holes dug by someone and after digging for an hour only found broken bits. Bev came up and said she thought we were wasting our time there and suggested we try a spot that looked dug to me.....owner knows best...20 m inutes later both my wife and I had each found 1 of what would turn out to be our best trip yet over 20 points with 5 really gorgous points...I need to send pics but still havent gotten the new camera. Id have never changed to that place and only moved in respect to her...Planned on moving somewhere else as soon as she was gone....ended up staying right there!

Re: Mckinnerney/S**** Pay Dig Junction Texas

Good deal, glad to know that her site is still producing. Just don't here of many people giving her site a try.

Bettern the best wiggle pick ever made. . ."A BEVERLY "
Late last summer a couple of diggers were checking the place out, Asked the usual stupid question " "where's a good place to dig" As the story goes, Bev said " well underneath that huge pile of dozed dirt has never been dug."

WooHoo reports ensued, "best finds ever" it WAS paydirt.

Never any photos either.

I know Will found that Zephyr point a while back, but I agree Hal, not too many pictures.

Wish I knew where Fatcat was diggin , the last couple of trips to Beverly's have been pretty disenchanting .Congrats Fatcat hope to see some pics soon.

I've been there twice and came away with Zilch. There is a lot of rocky flood debris over the site. Too much for an old digger like me to dig through. I hope she digs a couple deep trenches and then I will give it another try. I would like to see some pics as well.