Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pay dig

hi there, i know this question is asked a lot. im doing a pay dig on the 22nd of this month just dont know which one yet. i have nachos info but i hear rolands is hot right now. anyone have rolands in info. i would rather do screen dig because i have never done one, so nachos or rolands any suggestion and anyone have the contact in fo for rolands. thanks

Re: pay dig

Hey Josh, good news. Nacho is backhoe digging Rolands place right now. They are the same so to speak. Chalk Bluff. Nacho has been digging Rolands now for about 3 weeks...-good luck

MAYBE your going screening on the 22nd !

Many times a tour bus arrives from out of nowhere, from nowhere....Occasionally they can get fully booked a few weeks in advance, you might just ask how their bookings are going.

Great choice of a date, You can wear your new green St Patrick's day party hat. . . AND the official first day
of Spring just started 2 days before.

If Nacho is screening Rolands this weekend, there will be a busload of people...Better get on the list early for next weekend. News travels fast in the flint world

i hear you . i called nacho and wanted to set a dig up for me and my buddy on mondy the 22nd. he has a dig going on tht weekend but sounded like he could do a monday dig i need to get my act together and cll him back