Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nacho's

Anyone going to Nacho's this weekend 13th-14th ??

Re: Nacho's

i will be there on saturday. it will be my first time screening

A word to the wise: : :

Fully charged cameras

IF you move as fast as you can,( ALL DAY ) there will still be a Bobcat idling behind you with another load.

Get plenty of rest before you get there

Thanks Hal, good to see you at TJ's. Taking 13 people with me to Nacho's on Sunday. All first time diggers. Would have gone to TJ's but seems we can't seem to find anything there. There's only so many times I'll pay 200.00 per day getting skunked untill I move on to another spot. Will post on Tuesday finds.

lunkerbrad
hal is right on the faster you go threw that powder the more chances .
i think i will hit it friday and stay till sunday . just dig on lot 18 the old midden .
marc got 4 nice angus monday .

Hope to meet you there. JT

Hal, Jt is still a young Buck,....its us Old people that gotta have our rest! (LMAO!). Hope you do real well out there Jt, cause I sure know what you mean when you get skunked.

Hal, Jt is still a young Buck,....its us Old people that gotta have our rest! (LMAO!). Hope you do real well out there Jt, cause I sure know what you mean when you get skunked.
P.S. This comment posted twice for some reason?? Now trying to get rid of one of them, so, if it still reads twice, just disregard and consider it an echo!

Hello Mike Mike Thanks Thanks. I'll let you know what we find find find

Not if I'm there!