Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nacho's screen dig=family fun

Kids were the big winners today....beautiful spring weather made for a great day!

Re: Nacho's screen dig=family fun

Is that point in the very far left Andice? Nice barbs.. What is it?

Looks kind of like a bell to me, it's a cool point!

AwRIGHT great report.
So the Perd tribe really did visit that area. In the opening days last weekend, not even a broken Perd base was found, These are great size & overall design.

The Andice notches are usually so narrow they might not be seen with the camera that far away. . .

I think it's a Varient, , ,

Last week we screened a large Ouachita point out of the same area. They are usually thought of as East Texas Caddo but are found in Oklahoma and less often in central Texas. The barbs are rounded and point inward and are even with the base. The large shoulders are distinctive of the type. Ok, I guess Ouachita.

Brad,
we are thinking of going this Wednesday. Is lot 18 finished yet? Did our hole to China yield any fallen animals?:) After we got home, we cleaned everything up and had 4 pieces that made 2 wholes. I wish we would have all gotten together and seen if any more were there.

gman

Gman- I am heading over on Friday for the weekend. I have another in Palestine. You going?

what toll road? I did not think it went west. did you find anything?

gman