Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
nacho pay diq directions

hi, i have reservations for nachos pay dig at chalk bluff (rolands)for next sunday, he gave me directions but i had to write quickly and just want to make sure i got it all. can anyone give me good directions that are a little more imformative than the ones already given under py dig info. thnaks for the help

Re: nacho pay diq directions

If your coming from Uvalde, take highway 55 to Laguna and turn left like your going towards Bracketville. Go about a mile & a half and take the First County Road to the left (gravel). Follow it essentially until you get to the river. Watch for big trees on your left and turn in to the left. Thats Rolands. If your coming from Camp Wood, turn right at Laguna, and follow the same. Do Not go to Chalk Bluff Park, as they won't know what your talking about. Chalk Bluff is over 5 miles downstream of Rolands place.

thanks mike. i think nacho said left on fm 334 then something about county road 407

joshua connell
thanks mike. i think nacho said left on fm 334 then something about county road 407

. . .3.6 miles from that intersection, light green surveyors flagging strips on trees, on left side...

Alternative. . . Stop vehicle, roll down window, listen for power equipment running intersperced with "YAhooS"

how many people can i expect to be at nachos next sunday

You wont have to worry about how many will be there. All you need to do is make sure you get on a table with a slow screener on the other side. That way you move twice as much dirt, get more Rosco bobcat loads, and get more points! Bring a dry-wall trowel and go for it.

There will be three of us Austin folks coming on Thursday-Sunday but we are usually pick diggers. We sift all your throw dirt for the missed points.

Actually, we will be doing a couple half day screens on Friday and Saturday so there will be a couple left when you get there on Sunday. Do save all the Manos for me.

Is this campground close to the one that Bob Williams dug several years ago?

thanks for the info idahoe. im sifting with my dad older = slower which means more points for me unless he tries to show me up.maybe ill meet you on sunday.one more question is the site pretty big and what are the odds of finding the big goose egg (0) points.

Think positive . I have been skunked more than a number of times, Oh man.. and scored big a number of times. Thats why they call it "diggin". Just enjoy having the opportunity. When you get one, you will know it was waiting there just for you.... When you dont, have a beer and plan the next trip. Cheers !