Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mike Warton

Mike. A bit of trivia. You know Donnie Stowe? He knows you. I went to high school in Sioux City with him and his brothers. I have not seen him for 32 years. We are meeting to have beers next week. Your name came up. I hope to meet you sometime. He speaks well of you

Re: Mike Warton

Idahoe, Yes indeed I know Donnie Stowe. He was my neighbor in Cedar Park,Tx. prior to our move to our ranch at Camp Wood. Took him out to Randy's pay dig with us one time. Him and Gwyen dug like moles, but didn't find much unfortunately. We still talk via e-mails. Gee 30+ years,..a long time. He's a great guy, and I know he will be glad to see you!

Mike-yes it was a thrill to hear from him. We go way back almost to the Late Archaic period. Oh my.. There are stories to be told and I am sure a couple beers to be shared. I am trying to get him diggin with me for a weekend. We dug a lot of dirt as teens but it was usually with the tires spinning on the back of the GTO! Not many points, only on the driving record.. I hope to meet you one day. I will be at Rolands all weekend if you get time to come visit. I will buy you a cold one.

Sounds like you guys were high school buddies! I'm sure it will be a great reunion! Thanks for the offer at Rolands, but I'm still getting over being skunked on my last pay dig, so I'm gonna be sittin tight for a while. Do hope to me you at some point not far down the road though!