Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
civil war

I havnt really found alot of civil war relics but i have found a few bullets here n there.Mostly I find arrow heads.I have found an old dr.pepper and coke bottle that brought about 50$ apiece.I also find alot of sharks teeth.The first time i found i was no way but it was really a sharks tooth.

Re: civil war

Thanks for the reply. I was just wondering about the Civil War hunting ( metal detecting)around Corinth. Hope you find a bunch of points and of course always beware of the rattle worms they being of the Eastern type can really spoil someones day.

Re: civil war

There were only three Civil War battles fought in Texas, Sabine Pass, Galveston and Palmeto Ranch. All of the Civil War sites I've dug on were either campsites, training facilities or munition plants. There was a major munitions plant near Anderson, Texas in Grimes County. There was lots of black willow growing in the Navasota River bottoms. The willow was the source of charcoal for making black powder.