Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
3-29 HAPPY EASTER ( at Nachos )

Badger really did good at our "Easter Dig" at Nachos on Sunday.
If I skip to the bottom line right off and show the " three needle tips" point. . . . . .You can skip the rest of the report

Photobucket

Didnt want to move the insitu dirt yet but would like to know if it has a tip. . . Thats Badger UNDER the table
Photobucket

The Langtry design allows for 3 perfect needle tips. The thing has survived thousands of years, a bobcat
loader and a Badger. . Its her point of the day. There were many unique G-11 points found by others too, I would not like to be the one to judge which was the
overall point of the day..
Photobucket

Dig - screen - fill back in. . . the dig area radiates out.
Photobucket

Nacho got a beautifully shaped Perd
Photobucket

EUREKA Badger found an insitu EASTER EGG
Photobucket

Easter bunnies are very generous in that part of the world.
Photobucket

Florida Tim got a very nice Montell.
Photobucket

What a gorgeous classic Bucktooth design,
Photobucket

Lunch time. . .

Re: 3-29 HAPPY EASTER ( at Nachos )

The tailgates on some vehicles are really far too small for a decent party. Flint is the morn's finds.
Photobucket

HOLY Shamoli, , , now Lori screened out an EASTER EGG
Photobucket

A clump of dirt ?
Photobucket

Badgers have very good eyesight. . . A very nice Kerrville knife.
Photobucket

ACH DU LIEBER. . . . A GEE 10 on Elaines table too..
Photobucket

Rodney found a large Covington..
Photobucket

It was a neat surprise to see a BLACK point for a change. . . .Translucent Root beers get tireing all day
Photobucket

Roland is fairly new at collecting points but now he dug up an Easter egg that a lot of old time collectors still haven't found.
Photobucket

Not insitu, Badger just ripped it outta the dirt..
Photobucket

Just a mear medium sized Nolan ..
Photobucket

Good use for a dirty shirt !
Photobucket

As "usual", Nachos finds are well marked ( he only shows G10.2 s ) Badgers' on the left, SH rt.Photobucket

Almost every point on Badgers blue napkin is about G-8+ All on right are G-2, topping out at a G-5
Photobucket

Good easter eggs though

great finds and that langry is killer. hal,...i was waiting for the april fools day punchline on the 3 tipped point. great stuff

Great Report & finds, the Langtry is my favorite & has eluded me for way to long.. Congrats to Michelle & Hal on all the finds.....John F.

A few more pics of the day
Florida Elaine found a perfect Montell,, , , ,LARGER than hubby Fla Tim's. Bill looks on.
Photobucket

I never got a proper closeup but here's the washing ceremony.
Photobucket

Here's some tailgate activity around the gang from south Texas. Dont remember if their looking at points or putting condiments on the Brisket sandwiches they had cooked up.
Photobucket

This find is a large blade.
Photobucket

Life is not fair. . . of all the people that dont need ANOTHER perfect Kerrville knife, it's Badger !
They call this a "DUCKBILL" variety.
Photobucket