Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
MICHELLE

Can we please see the washed up pictures of the tripple needle and the Nolan.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: MICHELLE

Clean flint is happy flint, sure would like to see those beaut's washed up and see their colors. Those hill country points have a lot more color then our brush country points.

that's weird. i didn't write that first message. no april fools day joke either..

I know Travis .. Its HAL playing his yearly april fools on me ..

He got me .. and you I see ! I went for a drink or pee or something and came back and it was right there in my face .. I thought COOL a fast find and went along my way... Then this post made me CLEAN it to reveal the sticky letters on my nolan!

Hal .. may you go bald by 71 !

WHEEE HEEE HEEEEE. . . . . . . BINGO

ANOTHER WONDERFULL APRIL FOOLS DAY DIG !!!!!

I tried to take a pic of both sides at the same time but all it did was make me laugh too hard to properly
get the thing right.
Photobucket

Here's the other side when it was factory new...

Photobucket

Thanks to all my on line buddies for FORCING Badger to wash that particular point.
Special thanks to Travis for the use of his name ( if I would have started that thread with my name it woulkd have been deleted ) Courage Trav, she's not mad at YOU. . . .your safe for next years' A Foolery !

Happy April fools day ( finished at midnight )

..... ....... ....... .......

Michelle
I know Travis .. Its HAL playing his yearly april fools on me ..

He got me .. and you I see ! I went for a drink or pee or something and came back and it was right there in my face .. I thought COOL a fast find and went along my way... Then this post made me CLEAN it to reveal the sticky letters on my nolan!

Hal .. may you go bald by 71 !

I'm really too soft hearted to let you go to bed upset. . . The REAL April fools joke is waiting for you in your vehicle. . . .

LOOK IN THE MAP COMPARTMENT OF THE PASSENGER SIDE DOOR

Ahhhhhhhhh

April fools WITH A TWIST...

The point isn't a Fake for Fools Day

It comes with a COA from TXDIGGER Bill !

SO ..

Hal bought a point.. Got it dirty and hid it for me.. then I found it and it said ON IT that is was Modern.. Only to find out .. at the end.. That its actually real!

I feel like one of those theatre things... The butler killed him with a candle stick.. in the dinning room! BAHH!!!!

Michelle ..... Phhww! Glad this is over ... TILL NEXT YEAR!

.. Now that completes your April fools for another year. . . .

Many thanks to Bill Arnold for doing a rush job on the COa to meet a tight digging schedule ( check his website for recent sales offerings ) frt pg, top rt.
Photobucket

Also many thanks to Nacho for letting me plant a "fake" point on his screen and noting how common
they are in that area ( not )

And lastly, thanks to Travis that probably had a near heart attack to see his name mentioned on April first

Photobucket

nighty night

Ha. No prob Hal. And good foolery . by the way I got my neighbors really well with that prank I tol you about. Good day.