Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank You All!!!

Hey Yall. Army sent me to Florida for a couple days..Lets just say I really miss Texas.. They had me jog around for a couple miles yestarday but I got in trouble for looking at the ground trying to spot an Arrowhead haha.. Old habbits are hard to break. Just wanted to say a big Thank You out to everyone that helped me ID and gave me suggestions on where to look. Not to mention answered my newbie questions. A special thanks to John Haberer, Mike Warton, and SH. Maybe not a special thanks to SH.. Just kiddin. Anyways, I will be checking in from time to time. Good luck all you Texas diggers and Find a g10+ for me. Also keep an eye to the Sky cause I will be watchin :)

PFC Klaiber
U.S. Army
15W (UAV operator)

Re: Thank You All!!!

Is this some kind of an April fools day jest posting

Shouldn't that read MAJOR GENERAL klaiber

No april fools. Hah. Just a coincidence. Guilty conscience??? =) I am only a E-3..(private first class) Major General would be nice but they wouldn't let me fly my cool toys.. and I would probably have a lot more to worry about. So dont you try crossing the border illegally any time soon! I will catch you!

PFC Klaiber

Thanks for your service Ian. Its people like you that make our country great. Thanks again and be safe.
AL.C

Yeah Buddy, you be safe Ian! Better to get caught
looking for arrowheads than jelly doughnuts!
Semper Fi Private Klaiber!

Thanks soldier for your service! I lost my best friend in afganistan in sept and we were close! He loved lookin for arrowheads and was good at it too! His family has a ranch in west Texas and has many caves and camps on it! I have been asked to help on a turkey hunt for disabled veterans this month on his ranch and we also get to hunt heads once again! I can't say enough about our military personnel, all you guys are Heros in my book! The best of luck to you and be safe! Keep your head up, you can look for heads when you get home!:)