Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Saturday Dig Finds !

Hal and I decided to hit the dirt early this morning. The Bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrush were everywhere! Right off the bat I pulled out a G-10 ice-cold beer. It was a keeper! Hal will be adding to this posting later.

Photobucket

The happy box was waiting for the days finds.

Photobucket

Finally the points started popping out. A nice Perd in situ..

Photobucket

An ancient shark bite to the base but it was a pretty nice find.

Photobucket

By the end of the morning I had two Perds, a couple brokes and a Bulverde base that would have been a killer. Another shark bite..

Photobucket

The first Perd dug was pretty nice. It's Georgetown flint and almost looks white but its not. It's Grey with light blues specks. Its just the type of flint.

Photobucket

Re: Saturday Dig Finds !

Nice G-10 Cold One!

that wiggle pick sure looks familiar,by chance you get it from sanantoniodigger,just looks like the one i sold him.Got two more just like it and they are holdin up great had them for about a year now and havent broke or bent one yet.i have unearthed alot of points with that pick it was the test model to the other two we made.glad to see its still getting used.Happy hunting!

Yes sir. That was given to me by Lee last year. Its heavy but moves the dirt in fine fashion. Sooner or later I will donate it to the Wiggle Pick Hall of Fame.

You are right, Bluebonnets,Paintbrush and almost a killer Bulverde. Yep, that calls for a cold one. Wish I lived in Texas. I'd be on my knees too. Lucky you.

BUFFALO. . . . Bill ?

Photobucket
Protect that goodie box . . !

Photobucket
PEEK a BOO
Photobucket

Wonder if there's anything good under that supporting arch ??
Photobucket

I have not told Hal that "Smoke" does all my ledge work. He steps, the overhang collapses, I move the dirt. He works for oreo cookies. My partner in point!

Another day, another digger trapped under the roots !

Photobucket

One more Bull story, this guy looks like he was stollen off the hood of a 1959 Cadilac Eldorado

Photobucket