Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nachos finds Easter Friday hope yall enjoy i did going back next weekend oh i did get an egg .

hope these photos meets the experts eyes lol

Re: Nachos finds Easter Friday hope yall enjoy i did going back next weekend oh i did get an egg .

Very Good.
There is a real example of point variations...almost ALL of the Montells we have seen posted for that camp
have been very straight edged to a gentle curve That huge Montel in the top pic is so grossly different the
maker was surely not going to use it for the same purpose as the narrower points...
A hafted knife / spear point ?

Pics are great except maybe the high quality of the points with the coin of the realm scale could have been a hundred $ bill.

Re: Nachos finds Easter Friday hope yall enjoy i did going back next weekend oh i did get an egg .

yea well nacho broke me all i had was a one left lol, nice to see you knew whom i was talking about expert eyes, that large montell is thick as nachos wallet. that marcos was the killer of the day flesh pink in color was hard to photo , had to wait for sun to be at the right angle. so S.H. EXPERT SIR lol what time was the photo taken triva of the day. thanks yall

Those are all great artifacts. The Marcos is killer. Congrats. Oh, the dollar bill back-drop is just perfect. You were lucky.. I only had 25 cents left.

Pictures like these are the reason I'm going back. Thanks for sharing.

going this saturday cant wait

explorer1
yea well nacho broke me all i had was a one left lol, nice to see you knew whom i was talking about expert eyes, that large montell is thick as nachos wallet. that marcos was the killer of the day flesh pink in color was hard to photo , had to wait for sun to be at the right angle. so S.H. EXPERT SIR lol what time was the photo taken triva of the day. thanks yall

Its a very low sun angle so common logic would say that it was right after the digging stoped and the enthusiasm was still high AND some body had some money left. . .

BUT

a low morning sun can produce a low angle too. Note that George is wearing a neck scarf wraped tight against the much cooler morning temps.

explorer1
going this saturday cant wait

We're looking to you as the first promoter of the "find your better half " program.

good try lol, notice georges neck scarf shadow is on his right side the points with geroge are a sun dial lol it is 6 15 pm sun setting . first promotor gosh all i have is a buck hmm,,// NACHOOO HEY COMERE BUDDY