Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sunrise on the Nueces......a really good day!!

Re: Sunrise on the Nueces......a really good day!!

looks good to me Roland, I'm on my way back. Always need one more 3" Castroville you know.

we have been moving forward and are now under that immense oak in middle of site. Just don't want to stop working to take photos!

love the paper headline. history on display! is the point under dis with the median ridge ground

Where's a sun SET like that sunrise at when you really need one ?? Imagine that Perdiz floating in the middle lighted area.

Gorgets are rare, very nice......Notice what makes it even MORE rare.....There is very ( VERY, VERY ) little
visible attempt at decorative polish or even symetrical edge work. The manufactured wasnt lazy or non artisic,
Nice job on hole quality & positioning.

What the heck is that thing in the bottom right { under the "be"} doing in the picture

sh, I was screening with Rosco and he had just found this huge blade. I only had till lunch and out plops this this killer whole two hole gorget. John Hart from Katy was there. I reminded me of that little prank played on Ace,but this one was for real. I also bought a lotto ticket later that day.