Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
GOOD SHOW

Best indicator about the po****rity of the Luling show, There was so many parked cars, I had to park a full
block away.
Photobucket

APPLEHART ENTERPRISE is manufacturing an Ergonomical wiggle pick
Photobucket

Here's Herchel from WITCHITA TRADING CO about to get my new repro point ( the one on the right )
Photobucket

Hard to make out but thats a hot dog under the chili N cheese, ( the one on the right )

Photobucket

Probably would have been more people attending but they would be out west at the Rolands Expo today.

Re: GOOD SHOW

Good pics Hal. Looks like an interesting new pick

That is one good looking point...the chili dog don't look half bad either

Now that the hot dog is gone I have a better apreciation for the point itself....

Photobucket

I wonder if there is a whole hillside in Utah made out of that stuff ?

There's gotta be some big source of that stone, we saw quite a bit of it in different rock shops in Utah,Colorado, and Montana. I should have picked up some but I was looking for fossils so missed out on good knaping material. Next trip though........