Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
dugout/winter playground

Photobucket

this is a dugout we are going to explore this winter

Re: dugout/winter playground

VERY COOL. OLD CABIN??

no, its not a cabin....the best we can tell it is about 8 ft deep...we found some pottery pieces around the outside, but since we have had our lifetime experience with snakes already we will wait till winter to try and go inside any further

gotcha. couldn't tell by the pic. i thought i saw some wood there.

yes there is some wood, as i told my husband, it may have already been reworked but will know more this winter.

Ach, pottery shards in the area, thats not extremely old but it shows people stopped there for as while. what about trying a metal detector.? Could be very
interesting.
The detector is very easy to use, you just have to wrangle out who is going to lend you one just for a day.

Plus, if you see any nasty wildlife, you can use the detector to hold them at bay.

detecting is next for me~.. we have a detector at the ranch, but i think its only been used 2 times..grrr. I'll have to put that on my things to do.... right after fishing!