Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2010 Temple Show

Hi All, just giving notice that I am planning on doing the Temple show again. Although it has been difficult screening mud this season, I do have some new items, so drop by my tables and visit.I hope to see many of you there.Best Wishes, and good hunting!

Re: 2010 Temple Show

I'll look you up Mike. See you there. JT

Mike Warton
Hi All, just giving notice that I am planning on doing the Temple show again. Although it has been difficult screening mud this season, I do have some new items, so drop by my tables and visit.I hope to see many of you there.Best Wishes, and good hunting!

Any free givaways being offered ? Like pens with your name ,, beverage ;; bird points ;; painted rocks & bricks ??

Nother poster asks about days...this year, Open to the public ( not just dealers ) Friday..Noon to 7:30PM
All day Saturday.

It's a super saturated flint weekend... The Chrisners are offering a Saturady / Sunday show special. Check back for details by afternoon 5/28

Just the usual Hal, free point evaluations,& moral support in parting with your money. Heck, I might even put out a bowl of my leftover Haloween candy for the sweet toothers.

And heres' Mikes' display....He looks happy but it's probably just a good show for the public...His coveted Covington sold

Photobucket

One the other hand, Dwain had a "oh NO " moment ( tripple notched corner tang ?? )

Photobucket

And here's Patricks' display in one of those custom made cases. Some of those points is what drew such a crowd at the last Nacho dig..

Photobucket

Mike good to see you at the show. Wish we had more time to talk but had to keep moving if you know what I mean. We'll catch up later... Hal it was good to see you also.. Wish you had taken a photo of my stuff where the mountain lion mask/knives/tomahawks were, next time I'll take a camera for sure. Good to see everyone there. Al keep those points in the case!!!ouch. JT

Thanks Jt, it was great to see you as well. Thanks to Hal for the photos, and Michelle for immortalizing me on the front page of Austin Diggers! It was another great show. Good hunting to All!