Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A wild trip to Nacho's

Well my buddy & I got a wild hair and took off to Nacho’s this weekend and to have fun along the way and to break up the long boring drive, we stopped and took a few pictures of road signs , and took pictures to send back home to all our buddy’s in Midland , who did not know we were going to nachos , and we thought we would rub a little salt in there wounds and it didn't take to long before the phone started ringing , you know the story, those people you always invite , but always have an excuse why they can't go and when you do go , they always tell you why didn't you call me, so any way we had fun rubbing it in, and had a great time with nacho, and my buddy Jason found a nice Langtry , and can't wait to go back again adios Cliff.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
">

Re: A wild trip to Nacho's

Does Nacho realise he is a destination in Texas, I can just visualise tourists from Mongolia deluging the ministry of Texas Tourism with road directs to the AlAMO and NACHOS

Not to diminish that excellent point...judging from the car panel used for scale, I would say it's about 11 inches.