Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Chalk Bluff Dig Finds

It was a great time diggin this weekend. The weather was perfect and the points were coming out. Arizona Al found some real gems. Hal will soon be posting some pics of some of the birdies and better points Below are some of my finds.

Photobucket

My first point was this 4.16 inch Perd made of Fossilifferous flint. It has millions year old plants and snails in it. Not the usual stuff.

Photobucket

How about this sweet Marcos !

Photobucket

Another nice point for the insitu picture. Not sure of the type..

Photobucket

A nice Catan.

Photobucket

How about this Montell. It came out om my last dig with Nacho.

Photobucket

A well used and smooth Turtle back. Nice material.

Photobucket
The variety.

Photobucket

The days finds. Looks to be a nice Lerma round base, Catan,mystery point, Perd, a really nice gouge made of colorful banded flint and a round knife that is ultra thin. The perd was the best of the day. Its a keeper.

Photobucket

Adios till next time !

Photobucket

Re: Chalk Bluff Dig Finds

Great pics, & even better finds!
thanks for sharing

Re: Chalk Bluff Dig Finds

Good Report Ida ( even if a bit basic )

The bad news is that I just got back from Nach's and the dirt Diva just called, wants to head up to Chrisners in 5 hours to check on my landscaping progress first hand......
I have zero time to do a proper add on update....Best I can do is hit the highlights for now while the pizza is warming up...

First day, no end of dig pics

Photobucket

Day two

Photobucket

Day three

Photobucket

Roland's Nueces river provides the dust removeing

Photobucket

117 pics..see you Wednesday