Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Another great dig

Just wanted to say thanks to Nacho/Roland for yet another great dig. Once again I was fortunate to get some exceptionally nice points. I'll be back as soon as I get back from my Summer's adventures up north. Can't wait. Roscoe, your family will be in our prayers.

Re: Another great dig

Glad you went, and had a good time, sounds like you had good MOJO. I will be looking forward to seeing your stuff.I'm planing to be there forth of July weekend , so if you get a wild hair to come on down , I'll be there, have fun on the rest of your trip,adios . Cliff

pics, pics!!!

Sorry again, cliff. The 4th of July I'll be on my second day of a month long trip on the Missouri river chasing down some Lewis and Clark camp sites. We are having a hell of a time hooking up but we will soon. Wish you a great dig on the 4th.

No pictures Travis. I didn't even take a camera with me. Hal did get some shots of some of my finds. He said he would email them to me when he got home from the show. If he does, I'll post them.

Al Christensen
No pictures Travis. I didn't even take a camera with me. Hal did get some shots of some of my finds. He said he would email them to me when he got home from the show. If he does, I'll post them.

I thought I posted all the pics of you in the report, in case not here's two that might have been overlooked..

Photobucket

This is a good close up..

Photobucket

For those that follow Al's adventures, that months' long vacation he is refering to is a canoe adventure down the Missouri River tracking the Lewis & Clark route and stopping points....

A true re enactment, but wasn't L&C going the other way ? ( against the current ! )