Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
welcome to the 21st century

thats what my step daughter said when we decided to buy a digital camera. ive always been intrested in wildlife and indian artifacts. hand in hand. well we finally bought a digital camera today. ive always been slow responding to things ive enjoyed to do but not this time ty ty ty chrisners ranch and Barefoot Bill.how often now days and times do you get an opportunity to do both. tonight i read, but pictures of an awsome dig are not far behind.our best are a killer darl blade and an awsome birdie i need help identifying.

Re: welcome to the 21st century

Well, I am looking forward to seeing the photos. Wish I could tell you how to work that camera...signed..Your technologically challenged brother.

Hey Pat I was there with you with my 4AM last minute decision to make the trip to Chrisners! Great finds and a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Don't leave out the photo of that awesome birdy your wife found along with your great blade! Barefoot "Wild" Bill is digging this Sat. from 9am-3pm for those who want to go hope to see you there if you decide to make the drive. For the short drive and $125 it is well worth the trip! I wish the paper thin birdy I found toward the end had the very tip that was barely missing, i never have done it but I may have the needle fine tip restored. Great seeing your post get that camera working. I think Richard is going to post some of the pictures on Chrisners site on Austin Diggers also.

well ive been reading and printing what i was thinking the most valuable info by page the last printing i forgot to do the page thing can anyone tell me how to stop this thing im running out of ink

yes it is worth the trip no matter how far you have to travel now will somebody please help me stop this thing

never mind does any one want an operation manual for a sony digatal

Sounds like your a bit premature in anouncing your arrival in the new century....your just flying over it....When you learn how to hit the right buttons...then
You have arrived

My approach to getting started was to just master the steps needed to get basic pictures and ignore all the many functions that only a modern nine year older could memorise.

Sounds like your talking printer...In TX, Walgreens & CVS has a printer station. 19 cents each, let them take care of the cartridges.

still trying