Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DIgs around Granbury, Tx

Does anyone know of any sites near Granbury???? Would love to go arrow head hunting!!!

Re: DIgs around Granbury, Tx

Jenni,
I know of a really good dig near Acton. If you are interested, send me your contact info and I will forward it on to the owner of the property.

gman

Thanks! I wasnt expecting a reply so fast lol.... my email is jennitc77@aol.com. Thanks again!

gman
Jenni,
I know of a really good dig near Acton. If you are interested, send me your contact info and I will forward it on to the owner of the property.

gman

Hey Gman, I would like that info as well, if you don't mind. Here is my contact info dojrblu72@yahoo.com

G-man, I live in Benbrook and I'm interested as well in the dig in Acton. My email address is cnacree@yahoo.com.

Please send me the info too, as I live in Eagle Mt., and momma wants to go. Thanx.

kwaknet33@sbcglobal.net

All,
I have forwarded your contact info on to the land owner. Hope to see ya there!!

gman

sweet arrowpoints off that place as well as dart points. and you know it's good and honest

gman
Jenni,

gman

Looks like all the DFW'ers are wanting close spots. Add me to that list if you dont mind..dfwphotoguy@hotmail.com

DFWPG,
the dig near Acton is still producing pretty good. Many great birdies have come out lately, and a Paleo knife we found last week.

gman

Gman, would you please forward my contact info to the owners. I live in East Texas and that would be much closer than most of the other digs. cnoff@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!!!

Gman

Post YOUR email address so people can contact you directly on this. There are people that come into the message board to COLLECT email addresses, I do not want all these people posting their email addresses in here to get spammed also.

Thanks!

Michelle

all,
my email address is doubleplay444@yahoo.com. contact me there about the dig in Acton.

Gordon-gman

gman - can you send me some info about the acton dig site. brenttimmons25@yahoo.com

gman - can you send me some info about the acton dig site. brenttimmons25@yahoo.com

i would really app. any info on any digs in the acton or grandbury area , i live in north texas and this would be the closest i have ever dug to where i live. i have had to travel hundreds of miles to go dig, thanks cliff. pointfndr@msn.com