Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ive been stripped

dont know what ive done but it doesnt sound good by the way i printed everything they sent me does anyone know these codes

Re: ive been stripped

Hello there dear

What exactually are you trying to do??? Getting Stripped isn't something that I have seen on here yet, but hay.. It IS the beginning of the weekend!

Bhah!

What can I help you with

all ive been trying do is post the pictures of the super flint extrordinaire from this last weekend @ chrisners im not sure what happened but im sure its my fault for not being compatable to the 21st century

Copy the CODE and put it RIGHT IN HERE.. INSTEAD of typing a message in here and see what happens

If it dosen't work, email ME the url / or name of your photobucket thingy and I will try to help you!

how do i take it out of my photo gallery and put it in to photobuckets or do i need to sorry for the slow response

First you have to UPLOAD your pictures to photobucket.. they it gives you a "code" to your pictures.. then you copy and paste that "code' in to the message here

Go back to the message list and read the FIRST one in here... Its the directions and shows what the "code" should look like when you are done

Sorry! I emailed you earlier, I could have walked you through it, but I gotta go to bed now! hheh

Read the FIRST message on the message board

Sometimes its a matter of wording ,,once the pics are actually on the photobucket site. The following worked for some one else...

Still no go ! Here's the long way I use. . .

If you have the pics on Photobucket it's just a matter of doing the right "pasting" sequence.

Say you start on Photobucket.

Now back to your homepage.

now to AD, start the message you want to do, leave the cursur on a clean line

Back to PhtoB, under the pic, click on HTML CODE.

move to top left, click EDIT

Now click COPY

Now click back to AD.

Top left click EDIT

Now click PASTE. . . .

A whole bunck of garble should appear,

Click PREVIEW MESSAGE, hopefully that will display your intended message then punch POST MESSAGE.

No Good ? . . . . . back to top

michele ive tried to email you to thank you personally but yet again, im notup with you youngstas. when i got home from shooting pool i almost wasnt able to get back on this site.i know its probably my server handing out to much crap but i dont know what else to do.anyway thanks for your help.