Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Golf Course Find and back yard find while tilling

Buddy of mine was golfing at olympia (IH35@Cibilo creek) hit his ball in the drink and found this in the creek while retrieving his ball.The next set of photos is a tool found while tilling my backyard.

Sorry for the poor photos my good cam is down for a while.Is his find a darl?Have some more photos of the Olmpia site finds. I forgot had stashed some 20 years ago in a box will post later...

Re: Golf Course Find and back yard find while tilling

It might be a Nolan but hard to be sure from the pictures

Sorry for the poor quality...majority of these came from Olympia hills it's all covered by homes now

What a great lucky golf find, question is " will the good luck actually shave some strokes off of his game ?"

Nice surface find collection, I see several Gower bases that predate the pyramids... . Just the mention of the word Cibolo in a location, no matter where, brings up stories of lots of ancient people in that area.

Your finding that tool in the back yard is just like what the other home owners will someday be finding where you once got all those past surface finds.

Good show