Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
after only diggn for 20 mins this pops out of the wall. my good buddy's first cornertang!

Re: after only diggn for 20 mins this pops out of the wall. my good buddy's first cornertang!

Isn't that a peach. Good show thanks for shareing

Re: after only diggn for 20 mins this pops out of the wall. my good buddy's first cornertang!

Georgetown blue!Very nice!Must be form the San Gabriel river.Thats my area.Lots of great spots on the Gabriel.

yep ur right! sum nice spots along the river!

Feel free to e-mail me Beck,maybe we can hook up on some Gabriel spots.Discoverartifacts@yahoo

ya i would like to dig sum more around that area.

Beautiful, thats a good strong tang for use, not ceremony !

Did your buddy find that scale indicator 21 minutes into the dig

my buddy may be selling this cornertang if anyone is interested .

i think he might sell it. i think he is short on funds.

is that a uniface. i would like to see a pic. of the other side. i really like the cortex feature and it looks like they were trying to drill a hole in it for a laniard? how do you spell that ok i know t.h.a.t. any way you look at it, its a great find. if he is your good buddy and you can afford it i would buy it and during better times let him buy it back. not everyones in the c. tang club.