Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
gecko

Sitting around Sat wishing that i could be digging with the barefoot, one and company, the gecko showed up. So i decided to talk to him just to hear his New Zealand accent, but wouldn't you know it, i couldn't understand a word he was saying! I must have been talking to the Mexico rep. PhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: gecko

That top pic is National Geo worthy...V Good.

However we usually like to see some standard item used for scale, , , like a just found 4 inch Perd would be preferable.

Hi Pat, That is an American Anole. Often called a chameleon as it can change color from green to brown but is not actually a true chameleon.
Gecko's do not have eyelids. They must moisten their eyes by licking them with their toungues.
Thanks, Jon.

that is very good info.i truley thought it was a chameleon,i was just useing the gecko thing for effects and sh i tried to get him to hold up my 4 in. marcos blade but he shook his head no.