Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Golden Mano.

Incidentally Ida, can YOUR Mano do THIS ..?.....

Photobucket

Hal, My Mano Rules.! You must be referring to the Golden Mano found this weekend at Christners.I spent all night polishing it and you were right, the Gold came to the surface. I am thrilled. One of a kind for sure.

Right out of the tumbler !
Photobucket

Final polish !

Photobucket

Re: The Golden Mano.

I give up...YOU WIN

I am packaging this beauty as a Digfest Prize ! So when is Digfest ???? Inquiring minds want to know...

lmao i love this site

Come on Nate.. Its painted ..

Hay Mr. Tater ( I LOVE RON WHITE!!)

I painted the rocks in my front yard white so the neighbors wouldn't park on my grass!

I got some "Paint Rocks" from a buddy at work.. They have colored pigment inside that I guess they used for painting thing.. I got Yellow.. Orange and a few not opened yet so I dont' know what color they are inside...

Ever see them kinda rocks??? Pretty Cool!

He said he would take me to his Aunt's property to get a few for myself.. Pretty nifty ! Don't know what color you have untill you open it up! COuld be white.. Could be black!
NEATO!

nate adams
waitttt back it on up.... golden? is this fake or wats goin on can someone shed some light? is this actually gold ? pls someone lengthily explain wat s going on here

It's the dawn of a new collectors category....EXOTIC Manos....think of the possibilities, stainless steel, aluminum, meteorite, tungston. . . . .
Immagine the joy of a screener finding a 2 pound mano made out of Uranium 235

Idahoe
I am packaging this beauty as a Digfest Prize ! So when is Digfest ???? Inquiring minds want to know...

Only inquiring minds need absorb the following::::

Digfest will be in OCTOBER

Digfest will be on a SUNDAY

There are FIVE Sundays in 2010 October.

The Chrisners will fix exactly what Sunday.

To avoid another mud slug, I suspect the 10 day weather forecast on WEATHER.COM will have the most bearing.

This year we'll see how the pros can handle 70* temps with a light overcast

man i knew as soon as i saw this i had to have 1 of these precious metal mono's but i didn't think i would find 1 this quickly.check out the 1 i found made of titanium. Photobucket

Awesome!!!

The real test of authenticity for highly mineralised grinding stones will be the price range on Ebay

nate adams
waitttt back it on up.... golden? is this fake or wats goin on can someone shed some light? is this actually gold ? pls someone lengthily explain wat s going on here

It's still pouring rain today, got plenty of time to look back in the old archives.
Here's a pic of natural mano varieties. Note magnetic one, etched on and N TX sandstone...

Photobucket

Fossil, in a red ochre matrix

Photobucket

going home again next weekend.more mono' s and polishing stones to come.man is that box heavy.