Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
waco ensor

found this yesterday at a river here in waco,any ideas on what it is

Re: waco ensor

Nice, looks like it could be a very large ensor/fairland.

jh

Ensor spear/knife.Very nice!

a better pic of the side with the spots,i hit it with my machete and chipped the edge a little

HOW LONG IS THAT ENSOR BRO ??? LOOKS TO BE OVER 4 1/4 TO ME DEFINATLY A ENSOR

TOO BAD ABOUT THE CHIP MARKS

E MAIL ME OR CALL 210-275-2323 THANKS

monster ensor. love the material.great find .but arent you supposed to be cutting brush with that machete. . maybe 5.25 in long

that is a sweet point! ive seen worse ensors sell in the thousands of dollars before...are you interested in selling?

its exactly 4 3/4 inches, those indians must of had a ruler to measure with back then

Killer rock. I know you must be happy as a clam. Congrats on a great find!

No kidding and it seems 90% of the atlatl points are all 2-3/4 inches

nice!!

Material looks to be some of that black river cobble from the Bosque.Have several points made from it.Hunt around there every now and then.Hang on to that Ensor and enjoy it for awhile,don't get in a rush to sell it.Nice artifact to be found in this area.

I am interested in this piece you found. How much would you like. Thanks.

Classic leon river find! It appears to be black owl creek chert or stained from the river, we have found over 100 whole artifacts there over the last 3 weeks that same color, 3 blades over 6 inches

why is it when you find an incredible artifact somebody always tries to 1 up it.D you have a find of a lifetime.i dont see pictures of those 6 inchers but i do see that you have 2 offers already, that should say something. my longest complete point of my life time is 4.38ths in long.what an incredible find.BEAUTIFULL

Awesome find!!!!

thanks everyone yea i still go in there and look at it every 30 minutes and it did come out of the bosque river

What a beautiful standout in a display case of hoHum translucent root beers. Too bad about that big white
bloch

how bad you want it?

always interested. shoot me an offer

Just bringing this beast up to date, I never noticed my drunk mom got on here tryin to sell it on the last two post LMFAO

Never mind about Mom...Look how long it took her little boy to actually read the posts

nice find!!

Lmfao!!! that little ding I put into the side cost me alot lol the only piece iv ever sold and the last piece I will ever sell