Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
true heartbreaker

i was hunting artichokes with a few of my friends and had asked my brother if he wanted to tag along because i had found a killer new camp site that had produced 15 complete artifacts on the surface in 1 day. i found 7 my friend found 8.any way my bro was working alot of overtime during that time and couldn't go so at the end of the day and i mean almost dark i started filling boxes of dirt to take to my bro.while i was filling one of the boxes i heard and felt something snap. you know that sickening feeling.any way i consentrated on that spot until all boxes were full. in the next few days my bro called and said you aint gonna believe this. i wasn't up with the 21st century back then and didn't get the 2 halves pics. also didn't know about Dr gomer so a jeweler friend of mine the same guy that found the 8 tried his hand at the restoration and here it is.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: true heartbreaker

pat kinyon
i was hunting artichokes with a few of my friends and had asked my brother if he wanted to tag along because i had found a killer new camp site that had produced 15 complete artifacts on the surface in 1 day. i found 7 my friend found 8.any way my bro was working alot of overtime during that time and couldn't go so at the end of the day and i mean almost dark i started filling boxes of dirt to take to my bro.while i was filling one of the boxes i heard and felt something snap. you know that sickening feeling.any way i consentrated on that spot until all boxes were full. in the next few days my bro called and said you aint gonna believe this. i wasn't up with the 21st century back then and didn't get the 2 halves pics. also didn't know about Dr gomer so a jeweler friend of mine the same guy that found the 8 tried his hand at the restoration and here it is.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

true heart breaker I have seen this great point and a true heart breaker. Thanks for all your help over the last year

Re: true heartbreaker

your welcome buddy i had tons of fun showing you the ropes.i can't wait to see what you found today.GET A CAMERA.im so jealous, i miss that place.