Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A fond Farewell for now... Idaho Will be back !

It is with a heavy heart that I write to say goodbye to all the great diggers from Texas and elsewhere who have befriended me while in Austin. The Idaho boy has been called to the Gulf to work oil claims. What a lousy mess that is..

Many of you may have known that my wife Mustang Sally and I are catastrophe adjusters and we work all over the country. Texas has been my favorite by far. My home is in Boise Idaho and I have not been back home but a couple weeks in the last two years. I had made Austin my home for the last 19 months and now I must resume our travels.

I have made many friends here and I hope to see you all in the near future. My plans are to be back for Digfest. I will entrust the Golden Mano to Hal while away. I had a blast diggin Texas and will say my goodbyes to all for now. I hope y'all (Texas talk) find some sweet points while away. I plan on wintering in Idaho (burrr) so I will keep up the good posts with some KILLER IDAHO OBSIDIAN ! Hal was asking about Tater Points so I will send pics of those as well.

Take care and God Bless each and very one of you!

Re: A fond Farewell for now... Idaho Will be back !

Dam, just when the season was starting for mineralised manos

Bill, I will never forget all the killer days we had digging together and will try my ****dest to continue to procure productive sites for your quick weekend getaways. If you can find some areas without oil try kitesurfing. Contact me when you can. My website has email adress and phone number. I have been wanting to take a vacation to help clean beaches and hope to run into out there somewhere.

Thanks, Roland. Best Texas camping ever. I have contacts for oil work. No A/C though. I will be visiting again soon.

Idaho,
i'm terribly sad i never got to formally meet you. your sense of humor and mine would have worked.good luck in your new adventures.

GOODBYE MY FRIEND !! I KNOW IM GONNA MISS SEEING YOU AND DIGGING WITH YOU

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT DIGFEST GONNA BE SOME NICE DOOR PRIZES TO BE HAD IN THE DRAWING !!

BE SAFE ... THERES STILL POINTS TO BE FOUND ON THE COAST LINE

LATER BRO SEMPER FI