Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
nEwest finds

Found these at the ole Kendall county dig, it was pretty god for about two hours.
Got two lousy scallorns, a nice honey colored Langtry, a Marcos with (strangely enough) textbook Ensor flaking, and a cool wells with beautiful early flaking! The wells is only the second the site has produced, and I love to find points that are uncommon to this dig, so it was the find of the day. Thanks for looking! I'll be going again tomorrow and will hopefully have more finds to show.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: nEwest finds

Very good. Always a study to see a bird point next to a dart point

Where at in Kendall county did u find these??

well without saying too much i can tell you that these come from one of three sites i frequent, that all reside on the banks of a creek that flows pretty close to kendalia

That's cool I live in boerne and am always lookin for new places to dig for me it's few and far. Is there any way we could talk in private some time and see if maybe we could work something out?? That is if u have any say on who can and who can't dig at this property. But it would also be nice to just talk to a fello digger of the Kendall county region.
Thank u. And good luck with the dig!!!

this site which has yielded the vast majority of the points in my collection is a very private dig... like two people have ever dug it or likely ever will. its not my decision but i have to follow the rules, as for the other two sites ive spent hours talking to landowners just to get to surface hunt the pair, (and dig one test hole). they look promising but it also looks like the only reason i will be privileged to dig there is through my long standing friendship with said owners. if it were up to me id have some folks out there and maybe even set up a machine screen, but its not even up to me how to dig at the main site, or the others for that matter. maybe after ive established more of a dig at the other two confirmed sites, i can get a few out there, but until then, ill just have to stick with the ole standby.
what part of boerne, or kendall do you dig? and what are you finding? the home site has occupation from at least plainview up until perdiz, and luckily a lot in between. good luck and happy hunting.

Cool well i thought i would ask. I dig at one private spot in boerne its family owned. only few people are allowed to dig there. finds include perds, castros langtrys, bulverde, and the list goes on. no birds found yet. well good talkin to u and good luck on gettin in on the sites and if u ever do keep me in mind! lol thanks again. happy hunting!!!