Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A real juicy find !

I went out to putter in the dirt this morn and found another year had flown by.....The Texas wild grapes are ripe ( in this part of CenTx )

Photobucket

best find of the morn, some chianti and a Lanceolate !

Photobucket

I deliberatly left some of the grapes on longer vines so that Badger can enjoy picking some too...

Photobucket

Scrat hasn't hugged any Andice recenly but he's happy
with almost anything ..

Photobucket

I stopped off at winery of "Chateau Badger" with hopes of getting her to stomp them to death in her bathtub.

Photobucket

Last year she made grape jelly out of that crop.....this year it would be nice to sample a glass of Texas wild flint red

Re: A real juicy find !

your making me hungry now Hal. And kinda thirsty

SH
I went out to putter in the dirt this morn and found another year had flown by.....The Texas wild grapes are ripe ( in this part of CenTx )

Photobucket

best find of the morn, some chianti and a Lanceolate !

Photobucket

I deliberatly left some of the grapes on longer vines so that Badger can enjoy picking some too...

Photobucket

Scrat hasn't hugged any Andice recenly but he's happy
with almost anything ..

Photobucket

I stopped off at winery of "Chateau Badger" with hopes of getting her to stomp them to death in her bathtub.

Photobucket

Last year she made grape jelly out of that crop.....this year it would be nice to sample a glass of Texas wild flint red

you must have been close because i saw plenty of wild grapes at chrisners today and im terribly sorry i didn't get a pic of the 4.5 in walking stick that fell in the back of my friends truck as a scale for that broken paddle drill i found today.

most of my "juicy" finds are LEMONS! more commonly known to the digging world as heartbreakers

Those grapes bring back some fond memories, it's been about 36 years since i ate any. Did you grab any grape vine to smoke? Between smoking grape vines & novelty cigars from six flags as a kid, i don't smoke to this day!
Hal, email me, i want your email address in my book if you don't mind.

Hal. Is that furry critter of legal age? Looks like a potential wino in the making.

80 million Red Chinese wouldn't believe what she did with all that grape juice