Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
home the last few weekends

still not enough.i have been halted on my work in progress thanks to my friend S.W. because he made my wife a frame of her own.thanks alot.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
also myfriend went to missouri and this is what his family sent home with him. Photobucket
i got to go to my little retreat with big bt not much flint found but got some cool nature pics like this hop rabbit jackin o-- o-- out across the pasture.
Photobucket
and posing
PhotobucketPhotobucket
hot sex
Photobucket
and back home our newest edition to our ferrle cat collony.
Photobucket

Re: home the last few weekends

Good show. The flint looks better in that custom made frame than the picture of the party blocking the view of the house
Nature always of interest. The top pic of the rabbit really shows the size of the legs, most of the ones I have seen were moving so fast I didn't think they even had legs

Too Hot to dig much when that sun's over head. I think the grasshoppers have the right idea for out door activities Nice Frame ! My wife wants her own secretly Is that Jack rabbit stuffed? I've been playin indoors for the last few days and I'm getting cabin fever. See ya outdoors.

kris
Too Hot to dig much when that sun's over head. I think the grasshoppers have the right idea for out door activities Nice Frame ! My wife wants her own secretly Is that Jack rabbit stuffed? I've been playin indoors for the last few days and I'm getting cabin fever. See ya outdoors.

no, it looked like it was about to starve to me .
very much alive i just wish i could have gotten close enough for pics when it was rolling in the dirt like a cat. she obviously has never been shot at, because those pics were taken out of the pickup.

Last wkend in W Tx I had a chance to see some game that ties in with Pat's menagerie.

Though still a "rabbit", the cottontail is a real contrast to a Jackrabbit...

Photobucket

And here he is in full stride running down the road...

Photobucket

A hen Turkey..

Photobucket

I moved up for a closer pic and off she flew...I was very lucky to catch this rare flying brick

Photobucket

The new Nach site goes right through the horse paddock, close dem gates behind you

Photobucket

man that is one fast rabbit its nothing but a blur either that or your camera was halucinating.

Re: Jackrabbit

I love the Jackrabbit! Our hometown mascot where I grew up was the fighting Jackrabbits,
so named because a coach way back when
would send his athletes out to catch Jackrabbits to get in shape.