Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SHORT NRA HAND DIG GRAND OPENING REPORT

Roland Gets to use power equipment while Chris unlimbers his hand tools...

Photobucket

Re: SHORT NRA HAND DIG GRAND OPENING REPORT

Hal,
we enjoyed hunting with you on Saturday. What happened to you? We thought you were joining us camping on lot 18. We went back for the evening dig and found a really nice Early Triangle plus an excellent blank. We will post pics and videos soon.
Roland really showed us a GREAT time. He is an awesome host, and this new camp is producing some good finds. Nick and I are returning this coming weekend for more, join us.

gman

G, I was there at Motel 18 just before dark, I heard all that music and beer cans hittin the rocks and I said " to hell with that....I need my rest "

I ALWAYS camp on an upper floor ( where you got the screen ) That flash flood canyon scares me...AND too many fire flies blinking

Youse guys wouldn't know it camped down there in the black forest but that full moon was so bright, it was like trying to sleep underneath a big street light

I have 119 pics to work with, hopefully a posting before the snow flies. !

Hal,
We heard the music too. It was not us. We left Sunday morn at 7 and dug till noon, hit the river( man did that feel GREAT!!!), then the drive home was a real nightmare. There were wrecks and slow downs the entire way to Hillsboro. It usually takes us no more than 6 hours taking it easy, but this time it took almost 8-1/2 hours!!! At least we had points to look at.
Did you hunt Sunday?
Hope to hunt with you again soon.

gman