Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new to arrowheads in central texas need some help anyone??

Hay all I grew up on Cape Cod in Massachusetts and arrowheads are easy to find there and well I have been trying to get back into looking but so far 2 weekends in a row I have come up empty. I don't know where to look have been on the San Gabriel river and figured this would be A good spot but no success yet anyone got any pointers?? I am trying to get my 10 year old son into this as well but its hard to keep him convinced there are arrowheads here when I cant find anything. I live in Taylor anyone got and ideas or pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks

Re: new to arrowheads in central texas need some help anyone??

there are lots of pay digs posted on this site front page that would more than likely let your 10 year old son dig for a reduced fee and possibly free that would love to get your son hooked on hunting artifacts and would be very helpfull doing it, but the closest site to the austin area that i know of is chrisners and i know its had a lot of people on it but it still is producing well and if you could get on a barefoot bill dig i know they are great hosts.other than that you are in a great area in taylor and if you could get permission from a land owner there that would be nice too.good luck and happy hunting.

you're in a great spot for points. Bastrop to the south is super.

Hey Shannon,

I live in Taylor and after years of networking am just now getting permission to walk some productive fields on Brushy Creek. There are a lot of camps on Brushy and its all about permission. Everything is under crops now so just looking forward to the fall.