Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
THANKS GLEN

And merry fathers day to all..

The latest front page video is a block buster...Who Knew ( it was a casche ) ???? We the viewers uncovered it right with the finder. I had a good day

I looked it up in the money book, looks like He's in the NC section and what tooks to us Texans like an Angostura is NOT, big time line difference.
I didn't put any time into identifying that based point. But there are two different tribes' signature points together in a casche. . . . .Good friends ? War Booty ? Found surface hunting ?

It's obvious deliberatly set out to do a special insitu find, he just had no idea of what a rare event he now has documented.

I was mentally trying to help him along with the dig, I wish I could have taken that dam single little root out of there ( the one running N & S right in the middle of the action )

Re: THANKS GLEN

I had to go back and look again !

That big one he's calling an ETLEY

That roots' drivin me nuts, wish I was there to help him

Tks a lot Richard

I got a tear at the end when I found that one!!!

I will save it for next front page, but this Richard has LOT of videos and they are all great .. He has another insitu Cache but I am saving it for next update!

Drag those camera out of your closets people!!!

Michelle

Michele
I got a tear at the end when I found that one!!!

I will save it for next front page, but this Richard has LOT of videos and they are all great .. He has another insitu Cache but I am saving it for next update!

Drag those camera out of your closets people!!!

Michelle
very inspiring and yes i not only believe that his friends spirit was with him but the indians spirit was with him also

Well Glen wasn't mentioned in the latest movie but we can assume he is happy with the latest production.

Refering to the latest front page cache video, neat to see the find "revealed"......But WHOSE cache
Every single point is a different time and typology.
Were there ancient surface hunters that collected points they had found

Attention future video directors, take note of the first minute or so of the clip....if your going to clambor around the site, turn the camera off