Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
and visions of sugar plums danced in his head

hey sw bt @ grant
i just knew i was going to jinx myself by saying i was going to try to put together a video.it had nothing to do with the video but you have to be smarter than the machine your using. that darn metal detecting ain't easy.had no directions on how to use it so i gave up after about an hour and a half of seeing stuff on the surface snd not able to get a beep . i eventually propped it up next to a pole and started hunting for other artifacts. i knew my day was going to get better when i got a vision of a thunderbird Photobucket
these are the things i foundPhotobucket
1 for dr gomer insitu then home.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
grant it was nice to meet you and looking forward to seeing you again put those two years of geology to use i know you will have fun doing it.
p.s.
that vision wasn't chemically enhanced but i may have gotten a little to close to the plant under the sun lamp.

Re: and visions of sugar plums danced in his head

Good finds for your troubles. That chopper is a beauty for outside the Kerrville knife home range.
DONT just throw your detector away...next time out try it again with the round flat part end near the ground

Re: and visions of sugar plums danced in his head

Very nice glad you got that one. was good to see you