Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
More Creek Finds

Found the Guadalupe on the creek last Friday and today found some more brokes and a whole one surface hunting. Found the Angostura base and Frio less then a foot apart. Pretty wide span of time on these points. Not sure about the one above the Guadalupe, it's got a flute on one side.

Re: More Creek Finds

Not bad T. Beats a sharp stick in the eye.

Thanks. This is the site that I've found over a hundred complete points on in the last 30 years. Once that rain settles the dirt from the pipeline construction job then it should start producing again. I've found buckets full of Clear Forks and Guadalupes along this creek. Major camp site.

30 yrs and still producing is impressive. May your next 30 be as successful ( We're told the world climate is changing --it's bound to rain sometime
down there)

Good show

Te, Could that humble "Matamoros" actually be something more exotic ? I was looking up Nate & Ochre's finds under the posting from Rolands and they both found a similar point to yours ( way down thar )...
By the book, the Matas have pretty squared off bases while the ABASOLO has a decidedly rounder base.
Huge age difference

Could be Hal. I've been wrong on these knives before. I just pictured it for the size, being as the Abasolo was a larger point. This one, without a coin as reference,(all my change is in the piggy bank, saved for the Coushatta's) is 2.25" long. You have a good eye for details.