Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
3Lakes Ghost??

Caught this on our game camera this past week...

My mother thinks its an Indian woman wrapped in a blanket holding a light/candle.... and no, we do not grow peyote on this ranch!!!! lol

also .. I'll show you a few from my breading stock!... i do pond mgt on this ranch!.. sorry if its blurry, still learning this new EVO phone...

Adult Male RedEar Sunfish aka Shellcracker(you can see the red around the black gill-flap, hence the name...)

Adult Male BlueGill (notice the big lump on its head!.. huge male)

thanks for lookin!!!

chris

Re: 3Lakes Ghost??

Not sure what to make of that. Is that your fish feeder behind the shellcracker? I have a pond in my ranch that I pellet feed the bluegill, red-ear, bass and tilapia. I could use some rain as I have not had a well drilled yet. At least the cooler weather is in site.

holy visions of little white dove batman.

sure is Brad.... its a 200#stren... our main forage is bgills and redear... i actually manage 4 lakes... but "3Lakes" is named for the large 3... the 4th i speak of is a retention pond for our 2nd lake~.... this pond only holds bgills, and has a 200#stren feeder on it as well.i seign the bgills out of this pond, and feed the other ponds.. i do this evey yr~..all sizes.. from breeders to fingerlings.. we also have a 75#stren, but is not being used~.. broke~.... these ponds are well over 25ft full.. i think our house pond is 28-32ft at the ****~.. its huge!... but ive seen them go down as low as 15ft.... ..its full, but these past weeks, its dropping again... never been empty on any pond.. even over the past 2yr drought.

how's that talipa hanging?..any dieoff's yet?.. i looked into these, but never pulled the trigger....

my ranch record large mouth is 9.4.... i've had several 7's.. few 8.. .6, 5, and plenty in the 2-3lb range!....bass were all stunted when we bought it 5yrs ago....30+ in a day ...10-14' tops!... i've been working hard man!

check it here...."day on the lake" album...

thanks again

chris

Maybe this will be the year for the double digit. No die offs for the tilpia yet. In fact they all full of vigor and probably munching down on Aquamax as I write. They likely won't make it through the winter. There sole purpose is bass food. I will probably get some out when it gets cold for a dinner.

On second glance of that photo, there is no doubt. It is a spiderweb viewed almost paralell with a spider in the center.

brad b
On second glance of that photo, there is no doubt. It is a spiderweb viewed almost paralell with a spider in the center.

good guess but its a reflection off the tree to the left with a reflector on it. rain drop spot.

I have been digging alot at nite this summer and dodged alot of spider webs. I would have to side with the spider web, but it's still a cool photo

Something solid had to activate the motion detector. Could the reflected "orb" on the extreme left middle be a clue ? Whatever caused that reflection might be the same critter that is on the feeder leg.

Of course an indian in a blanket is reasonable, the solid wood of the "candle" would have triggered the mechanism

Nice fish pics

brad b

man great guess!!.. i can see that.. possibly had a little dew on it~

good eyes!

Looks like the web could be connected to the bush in the bottom of the pic, spiders will build it's web around the same spot so if it shows up again then u found the culprit. Looks like the other "orb" could be another spider looking dirrectly across the web all u see is it's body. But it still looks creepy if u zoom in to the spirit real close

i didn't get the pics before and after...... the pic right before this there were 3 "orbs"....coughing "bugs" in the picture.....the next picture was this with the coons...and the "ghost" aka spider..... the picture right after this one.... nothing.... and nothing in it.. must of been the wind...

good guesses ya'll....still a neat photo!

chris

hey chris.
you should shoot michelle a pic or request that pic put in the indian spirits file on the front page. it really does look like an indian in full dress with a candle.

in my minds eye
here's how i see it. be it a spider web a dew drop reflection or the few lone stars.
Photobucket

WOW Pat...this is starting to look like a high dollar Ebay candidate! Thats a good photo interpretation

man what a great impression!.... awesome work!...

now that's what i think my mom was referring to when she said it looked like an Indian wrapped up!...good job...

please.... you can have it for the files!......sending her a copy now!

thanks again for everyone's input.... neat stuff!

chris

hey chris:
can you send me a pic of the ghost so i can play with it in photo bucket, my email is kinyonpat@yahoo.com

no more posts like this. the enfatuation makes me caarraaazzzzy.

on its way pat!

on that zoomed in pic.....

at the top you can either see.... spiderweb ribbing.... or a headdress...

ok done!

lol

pat kinyon
in my minds eye
here's how i see it. be it a spider web a dew drop reflection or the few lone stars.
Photobucket

live and learn i had no idea when you move things around in photo buc.it really moves things around.Photobucket

hey all:
this is a pic i took with my phone before camera i thought was very cool and spirit/ghost like feedback pleasePhotobucket