Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SOME DIGFEST NEWS

see new posting under top of page "DIGFEST"

Re: SOME DIGFEST NEWS

See another post of interest in the top "digfest" by Slim A.K.A. Lee

The digfest prize list is up. See front page, just "click on" the big banner.....There is also a lot of information apart from asking for your donations ....Like " click on maps "
Right under the banner....just "click on" " EMAIL ME HERE " puts you right into the HQ of flint central FOR SIGN UP. Just need how many adults...please list kids as there is a kids drawing category plus kids meals....No brisket or beans.....

Just ice cream

9-6-10 Another important digfest up date at top of message page under digfest.

LESS than 29 days to digfest weekend, are you on the list ?

The body count keeps going up but there is at least one more....Maggie said she'd be there but I dont see signed up yet.

She's that little blond professional digger that looked like she just stepped out of the shower last digfest

There is a new and possibly important piece of information for some Digfest attendees,,,,see details
at the top of the message board topics under..

....." DIGFEST 2010 on TEN TEN TEN "

Some hopefull news..

The 10 day WX forecast is out this morning for Moody ( Digfest ).....First dig / camp day...

Sunny - 83 / 61 - ZERO rain probability.

Since nothing is written....this forecast is just an indicator that a generally dry system is in place.
Last year there was a BIG rain just 2 days before the weekend, and sure enough, Sunday after noon was wet.

TOMMOROW we see what the guessing geniouses see in their magic mirrors on the wall for the tenth

Last year was wet? I didnt notice that....

Check it yourself...
Dial in "WEATHER.COM" enter " MOODY TX "....click "TEN DAY.....

For those that dont have a PC, here's the basics.

SATURDAY 9th...84/59 SUNNY...ZERO(0) rain probability

SUNDAY 10th ...84/60 SUNNY...ZERO(0) rain probability

Badger threatened to put up a notice of special interest to campers, look for it at least by the 11th.

I'm putting another piece of information at the top ( ^^^^ )of the page " 10-10-10 " listing this morning.

Holloween is on the way...costum wearers welcome

PICTURES OF DIGFEST SPECIAL AREA.
As always, at top of the message page under " DIGFEST 2010 on TEN TEN TEN "

The final ( we hope ) PICTURES of the Digfest area have just posted in the usual slot...up top under " DIGFEST 2010 on TEN TEN TEN

Sorry to bother you but there is a new and good developement ....See the usual place above

Saved the best news for last...this is the last posting under this heading.

Bye Bye

SH
Saved the best news for last...this is the last posting under this heading.

Bye Bye

well it looks like you got a head start on me hal but i'm heading your way wooooo hooooooooo.