Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
i have issues

108 in my home town today.so close i could share a great visual.pat's p..p..paradise just 3 feet down.Photobucket
on 1 hand if they continue to allow the salt cedars to mass produce with the mature ones sucking out 250 gal a day a piece i will see it again,i've only seen it 2 times in my life,tripling my collection.my home town will dry up and blow away.on the other hand i desparetly want to see it again.its so close i can taste it.
if they would just let me fix the salt cedar problem,i would only charge them the rights to it.i'm going to stop rambling and just know nobody cares.

Re: i have issues

I think I got the idea it's a water basin thats being taken over by thirsty trees, all of which is covering an ancient camp.

What does p.p.paradise stand for or is that just stuttering

SH
I think I got the idea it's a water basin thats being taken over by thirsty trees, all of which is covering an ancient camp.

What does p.p.paradise stand for or is that just stuttering

since i discovered it several years back and shared it with my friends i got to name it and since it has produced so many points i called it pat's preposturous point.

PAT WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED AT ?

Who was it that found the first 2 points? Seems like I remember you wandering off in the wrong direction at the time.

Paul Kinyon
Who was it that found the first 2 points? Seems like I remember you wandering off in the wrong direction at the time.

ok bro you take your side of the creek i'll take mine
anyway you look at it p.p.still works.
BUDDY we are from san angelo texas.

in fact brother if you were a mind to its low enough to find a few on your side.close but no panatella.