Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BIG B.T.

Hey buddy boy:
here are a few pics of the mother load.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
a couple of intrest to me.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
THE THREAT
YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU BROTHER BUT DONT EVER THREATEN ME WITH I DON'T MEAN TO RUB IT IN AGAIN.lol
or i will post the pic of you showing off your guns on the back porch after a few bud lights.
very unusual peder. it looks like it was modified to become a spoke shave.
this is BIG B.T.'S idea but put together by shawn wiley. nice teamwork.Photobucket

Re: BIG B.T.

Good show. ESPECIALLY good show on the bottom pic.....speaks volumes of modern day security

Re: BIG B.T.

Thanks Pat for getting these pics out for everyone to see. No more rubbing it in!!!!! Cannot wait for Diggfest. You can only show the picture of the guns if you have a ticket for the gun show. LOL The box does show up nice, SW did a great job.